VINCITY INFORMATION DISTRICT 9 should not miss!
According to the information we learned on November 15, 1818, confidential information was collected at Ho Cham Resort, by VinGroup Investor together with the distributors, and had to select information. Exactly the virtual information is rife on the net. At the meeting the following information is provided.
- On 11/11, Vincity District 9 has more than 26,000 reservations, out of a total of 44,000.
- According to statistics, when investors try to market the market, the analysis is as follows:
- The studio occupies 15%.
- Ground 1 PN Plus (+) 1 occupies 17%.
- Ground 2 + 60% occupied.
- base 3 accounts for 8%.
- Normally, when investing, some people believe that buying a 1-room apartment of Vincity District 9 after buying and selling will be profitable.
- According to the statistics of the 15/11, it is completely wrong, according to statistics, the base 2 of Vincity District 9 accounted for 60%.
=> This is a necessity, and in the future you will sell very well to those who invest in 2 bedroom apartment of Vincity District 9.
2. More information.
- Investor added, when selling 44,000 apartments Vincity District 9 will open the sale of townhouses.
- This means the developer has sold 2 subdivisions, The Light and Resort Division.
- However, the Villas, Vincity shophouse District 9 will open later.
- And the Vincity residence with S = 400 => 700m2 will be preferred to open early with the purchase of apartments.
- There are extremely interesting confidential information, along with the latest news on Real Estate.
- Le Hoang Chau, said supply and demand of mid-range apartments, considered lack of supply.
shortage of mid-range apartments.
=> so the sale of 44,000 units is not impossible, but also can run out very quickly, due to the supply is not enough to meet the needs of people with average income.
To avoid the opportunity to invest, to own a house while looking for information too long, please leave information on vincitygrandparkquan9 to not miss the rare cheap apartments in Ho Chi Minh City.